- 6 medium tomatoes (on the vine), quartered
- 2 packs of cherry tomatoes (try mixing colours)
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 whole garlic bulb, top sliced off
- sprigs of thyme / basil / marjoram / oregano (any mix)
- extra virgin olive oil
- coarse sea salt
- ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Prepare ingredients and place them all on a sheet pan.
3. Drizzle a good amount of EVOO over the pan, season with salt and pepper.
4. Place in oven for about 45 minutes.
5. Remove from oven.
6. Garlic should be goldenly roasted, and pushed out of skin.
7. Remove any herbs from sprigs.
8. Take all ingredients & juices from sheet pan and place in blender.
9. Blend until smooth & serve.
Serves 4 bowls.
Oh, and don't forget to shop our tomato soup hat