Indulge in this cozy delight - kirty's salted caramel oatmeal cookies. When the foliage changes, there is nothing as soul soothing as some baking. Light a candle, play a sweet tune and begin cooking. These cookies give sweet and spice, trust me - they are oh so nice.
Ingredients:- 1/3 cup melted / softened butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup white flour
- handful of salted caramel chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cream butter and sugars until silky smooth.
3. Incorporate 1 egg into mixture.
4. Add in vanilla.
5. Once combined, mix in baking powder, cinnamon, salt, oats and white flour.
6. When it starts to take form, add in salted caramel chips. This base oatmeal recipe works great with any other toppings too!
7. Form cookie with scooper and leave 2 inches in between cookies on sheet pan (line with parchment).
8. Bake for 11 minutes for gooey but crisp perfection.
9. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Makes roughly a dozen cookies.